An independent future
After having worked together in Shop Nimba for a year, former pupils of Centre Nimba
decided to try and become independent. And it works!
- Almamy is now a building supervisor,
- Kadialou repairs radios (his wish come true).
- Fatoumata works as a hair dresser.
- Bangoura works in a sewing shop and sells smoked fish together with her mother.
- Kadiatou is doing a secretarial course.
- Mariama continues her schooling with secondary education.
- Oumar and Sanou run a workshop together and sell homemade clothes and other homemade things.
Thanks to Nimba these children have a future!